Today I’ve found a Spotify playlist with 20 years of electronic music. It contains 20 years of futuristic collection of songs. Ranging from early nineties techno, drum n’ bass, goa, dubstep, hardcore. It’s awesome to work on.
The playlist is a collection from all the soundtracks from the futuristic game series Wipeout – Formula Fusion. One of the aesthetically most pleasing game series.
- Afro Ride – Leftfield
- Chemical Beats – The Chemical Brothers
- Run (feat. Eva Lazarus) – Dub FX
- Petrol – Orbital
- We Have Explosive – The Future Sound Of London
- Atom Bomb – Atomix 6 – Fluke
- Fuck Up Beats – The Chemical Brothers
- Loops Of Fury – The Chemical Brothers
- Firestarter (Instrumental) – The Prodigy
- Absurd – Fluke
- Goodnight Lover – Fluke
- Kittens – Underworld
- Know Where To Run – Orbital
- Under The Influence – The Chemical Brothers
- Avenue – Paul van Dyk
- Xpander – Sasha
- Papua New Guinea (Hybrid Full Length Mix) – The Future Sound Of London
- Smartbomb – Plump – DJ’s remix – BT
- Bassheads – Cut La Roc
- Krushyn : 4 – Elite Force
- Stakker Humanoid – Plump DJs Re-Touch – Humanoid
- Funny Break – One Is Enough Plump DJ’s Mix – Orbital
- Twister – Drumattic Twins
- Bug – Rennie Pilgrem
- Curves – Röyksopp
- Aéro Dynamik – 2009 Remastered Version – Kraftwerk
- One Love (12″ Mix) – The Prodigy
- Good Enough – Geminis Psychosis Mix – BB
- Circus Bells – Hardfloor Remix – Hardfloor
- City Lights (Martin Buttrich Remix) – Loco Dice
- Exceeder (Original Mix) – Mason
- Seven Stitches – Noisia
- Sea Of Sand Feat. Guy Gerber – Shlomi Aber
- Aerodynamik (Alex Gopher & Etienne De Crecy Dynamik Mix) – Kraftwerk
- Machine Gun – Noisia
- Swagger – Gingy
- Acetone – The Crystal Method
- Le Night Dominator – Original Mix – The Touch
- Just Hiss – Spector
- Marmite Rhythm – Two Fingers
- Change of Direction – Anile
- Breezeblock – Camo & Krooked
- Some Chords – deadmau5
- School Of Funk – Dirtyloud
- Regurgitate – Noisia
- BTKRSH – Rockwell
- Electronic Battle Weapon 3 – The Chemical Brothers
- Invaders Must Die – Liam H Re-amped Version – The Prodigy
- Bleu My Mind – Nightmares On Wax
- Jump – Snareophobe Remix – Buckfunk 3000
R8 Games Ltd! A company whose team consists of people from the legendary Studio Liverpool! Also known as PSYGNOSIS. I love psygnosis! Everything I have played from this studio is perfect. The wipeout and destruction derby games were my favorite ps1 games.
Wipeout Pulse and Pure were also the only reason I have bought a PSP.
They also teamed up again with the designers republic for this game! Another studio with a crazy reputation.
And because of that, I know this game it’s one of the better futuristic games on the PC. The state of the game is rough, not finished. There is still work to do, but!!! It still receives updates.
Both Sculptures are from the 16th century. They look surreal real. It’s amazing.
You can both see them in the Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam, Netherlands.